Elite Mergers & Acquisitions specializes in selling and recapitalizing California Central Valley businesses with revenues between $1 million and $100 million* - Businesses too large for business brokers and too small for national investment bankers.
At Elite, our focus is to get your deal done with the terms you like. Our intense regional focus combined with world class process allows us to offer you service that cannot be beat.
• Our powerful presale planning helps maximize the valuation of your business.
• We create compelling Confidential Business Reviews that bring out the best of your company - delivering more interest from wider pool of acquirers.
• We market directly to strategic/financial/individual acquirers through our network of M&A intermediaries and affiliates - creating a large acquirer pool to get you more offers.
• We research and confidentially negotiate with a select pool of strategic, financial and individual acquirers - yielding competing offers for your business.
• We help negotiate the best deal possible in the most tax advantageous way to you.
• We help you manage the close and post sale transition.
• We are loyal to our clients and advocate our client's best interests. We do not participate in dual agency.
• We are M&A professionals who are compensated primarily on a success basis. See fee structure .
• Our services during the business sale, recapitalization, or buyout process include: exit strategy planning, preliminary valuation, advice on how to maximize the value of your company, presale planning, professional valuation, powerful marketing package, high powered marketing, active support during negotiations, tax efficient deal structuring, closing, and post close support.
What is new: Please see our article on Exit Planning For The Year Ahead and Grow Your Business During This Recession